Feltham Park was laid out on former Glebe Land purchased under the auspices of the Middlesex County Council in 1938, with facilities for cricket, tennis, putting greens and football pitches. A sports arena was under construction in 1960. The Assembly Hall with a small clock tower overlooks the main area of open grassland, which has perimeter tarmac paths and some planting of shrubs and roses. To the north is an ornamental pool that was once fed from an underground stream, with a pergola running alongside the water. The park has a number of mature trees including London plane, oak, horse chestnut and various ornamental species, and a fine white poplar just outside the park boundary.
The information shown above was correct at the time of the last update 01/11/2005
Please check with the site owner or manager for latest news. www.hounslow.gov.uk
The information below is taken from the relevant Local Authority's planning legislation, which was correct at the time of research but may have been amended in the interim. Please check with the Local Authority for latest planning information.
Feltham Guide, c.1960; Sir Clifford Radcliffe 'Middlesex', Evan Brothers Ltd, (c.1950)