|Cuddington Cemetery and St Phillip's Churchyard||Sutton|
Cuddington Cemetery and St Phillip's Churchyard are divided by a hedge and trees; the old churchyard now closed to burial. Accessible from Lindsay Road, Cuddington Cemetery was laid out c.1901, and opened in 1902, the earliest grave also of this date. Formally laid out in a rectangular grid, the cemetery has a WWI war memorial and the entrance is lined with trees including an occasional yew.. To the west lies the former churchyard of St Phillip's Church, which was built in 1872-73 and demolished in 1972. This part of the site is overgrown and remains untended.
The information shown above was correct at the time of the last update 01/11/2004
Please check with the site owner or manager for latest news. www.sutton.gov.uk
The information below is taken from the relevant Local Authority's planning legislation, which was correct at the time of research but may have been amended in the interim. Please check with the Local Authority for latest planning information.
Pending further research
LB Sutton Archive